Building High Performance Teams
Why this training
As most of us know, experiences of working within a team can be wildly different. At some point during our lives, most of us have found ourselves working in a less than desirable team environment, where fear of speaking up, ongoing conflicts and that unpleasant feeling of ‘walking on eggshells’ is part and parcel of a day spent in the office.
Answers to these
– Do you know the strengths of the people working within your team?
– Are you aware of any limitations which need to be improved upon?
– What is the role of each person within the team?
– Why are they important?
– How does the team react to change?
– Are there any drivers for potential conflict within the team?
- A broad range of talents and skill-sets
- A group of innovative thinkers, each with their own ideas and suggestions to bring to the table.
- Little requirement for management input.
- Improved morale.
- Better productivity.